Friday, March 13, 2009

The Purpose and Intent

I have started this blog to provide a space for my sermons to be accessible to the congregation. I will put Sunday's sermon on line the following Monday, Lord willing. Comments can be made, but I will put a delay on the publication of the comments and will reserve the right to decide on whether a comment needs to be public or not. Signed comments will be more readily published; anonymous comments, less likely. Since I am fairly new to blogging I will be learning as I go--and that gives my readers the opportunity to exercise grace toward the pastor.

My intention is to begin this series with my Lenten sermons, but since we are now in the third week of Lent I may find it difficult. I will attempt to postdate sermons that were presented on March 1 and March 8. If all goes as planned the sermon I preach on March 15 will be entered on March 16. Now, let's see how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment